We know what it takes to be a high-performing culture and we can help.
What’s your definition of high-performance? Companies that have the most business success and a thriving culture are those that perform well.
But high performance can be an illusive term unless there are clear goals and a road map for leadership, profitability, customer service, team involvement and strategy.
The Performance 3 (P3) team of expert speakers, trainers, and coaches use design thinking to help your leaders generate and implement clear, comprehensive performance strategies that are measurable, trackable, accountable and fun – all components crucial for high-performance. While we primarily serve small business, nonprofit (including religious institutions) and higher education, we partner with HR teams and leaders in multiple industries to achieve world-class performance they thought was impossible.
Empirical studies show that high-performing organizations more successfully compete in a global economy. Are your leaders ready?
Before selecting a high-performance strategy you must understand how your culture defines it and where barriers exist. Our services and products are designed within two integrated Centers to ensure your leaders thrive.
Psychologists confirm behavior always follows mindset, so we provide opportunities for leaders to challenge their mindset and ensure they have behaviors important for continuous improvement. Performance 3 focuses on three vital services and products to help business leaders achieve behaviors necessary to sustain high-performance:
Watch the video below for more information and contact us at 317.403.5653 or email@example.com to schedule a consultation. We look forward to partnering with you!
2018 Performance 3 Speaking Engagements
- 2.7.18 Ball State University Learning & Development Sessions
- 2.28.18 Diversity Roundtable of Central Indiana – Reduce Unconscious Bias with Coaching
- 3.22.18 The Executive Impact Group HR Executive Impact Group – Coaching Up!
- 3.22.18 The Indy Black Chamber & Indiana Wesleyan University Partnership Launch Keynote
- 5.18.18 Eli Lilly PMO Leadership Series
- 5.22.18 Dress for Success Indianapolis – Professional Women’s Group
- 7.31.18 Flanner Buchanan – Distributor Leadership Workshop
- 8.9-11.18 BPDA Technology Conference – Workshop
- 9.14.18 BPDA – Enabling Digital Thought Leadership – Career Talk Webinar Speaker
- 10.11.18 Greater Lawrence Chamber of Commerce – Aspire Together: Forum for Women in Business Keynote
Our community is passionate about high-performance. Stay connected for engaging content, events, articles and other valuable information!