Are you struggling with achieving high-performance in your leaders and organizations?
Have you defined what high-performance is for your organization’s culture? Performance 3 can help.
The Performance 3 (P3) team of coaches, speakers and trainers are experts at helping leaders and organizations remove performance barriers to build high-performance cultures. While we primarily serve small business, nonprofit and higher education, we have helped leaders in multiple industries achieve performance they thought was impossible.
We know what it takes to be a high-performing company
And our services are designed to ensure your leaders and organizations thrive. P3 knows that Psychologists confirm behavior always follows mindset, so our services provide opportunities to challenge your leaders and teams to create and sustain a high-performance mindset that allowsyour organization to initiate a groundbreaking high-performance strategies.
Empirical studies show that high-performing leaders and organizations more
successfully compete in a global economy. Are you ready?
Before selecting a performance strategy you must understand how your culture defines high performance and where barriers exist to start at the right place for a custom strategy that accelerates performance improvement, that meets your organization and industry needs. But your culture must be ready for high performance. So we help you take the necessary steps for readiness with:
- COACHING – helping individuals and groups break down barriers that limit high-performance
- SPEAKING – generating inspiring content for keynotes, speech coaching and writing
- TRAINING – designing engaging content for conferences, meetings, retreats and workshops
Watch the video below for more information and contact us at 317.403.5653 or email@example.com to schedule a consultation. We look forward to collaborating with you!
This is “Performance 3” by NaJor Productions on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
Upcoming P3 Speaking Engagements
- 9/26/17 WBE Forum Panel Speaker – Great Lakes Women’s Business Council Conference
- 10/1/17 Speaker – Central Association of College & University Business Officers Annual Meeting
- 10/13/17 Speaker – Professional Management Institute Personal Development Day
Connect with us on social media to learn more about upcoming events and high-performance through articles, events and information!