Are you struggling with achieving high-performance in your leaders and organizations? Have you defined what high-performance is for your organization’s culture? Performance 3 can help.
The Performance 3 (P3) team of coaches, speakers and trainers are experts at helping leaders and organizations remove performance barriers to achieve high-performance cultures. While we primarily serve small business, nonprofit and higher education, we have helped leaders in multiple industries achieve performance they thought was impossible.
We know what it takes to be a high-performing company
And our services and products are designed to ensure your leaders and organizations thrive. P3 understands that Psychologists confirm behavior always follows mindset, so we provide your leaders and teams with opportunities to challenge their current mindset and behaviors, and develop new ones that sustain high-performance and continuous improvement.
Empirical studies show that high-performing leaders and organizations more successfully compete in a global economy. Are you ready?
Before selecting a high-performance strategy you must understand how your culture defines it, and where barriers exist so you can start at the right place. But your culture must be ready for high performance. We help you take the necessary steps for readiness by integrating these high-performance services and their products:
- COACHING – helping individual leaders and groups create high-performance opportunities
- SPEAKING – generating inspiring content for keynotes, speech coaching and writing
- TRAINING – designing engaging content for conferences, meetings, retreats and workshops
Watch the video below for more information and contact us at 317.403.5653 or email@example.com to schedule a consultation. We look forward to collaborating with you!
This is “Performance 3” by NaJor Productions on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
Upcoming P3 Speaking Engagements
- 10/1/17 Central Association of College & University Business Officers Annual Meeting
- 10/11/17 Midwest Multifamily Conference
- 10/13/17 Professional Management Institute Personal Development Day
- 11/28/17 Association of Women in Communications – Lafayette
Connect with us on social media to learn more about upcoming events and high-performance through articles, events and information!