The Performance 3 Story
Inspiration for the Performance 3 Story began when its founder, Thresette, was in her teens. For 12 years she watched her father build a business part-time while working full-time in an aircraft factory, and she saw him demonstrate the passion, dedication and sacrifice that being an entrepreneur requires.
When her father left the aircraft factory and launched his business full-time, Thresette and her siblings worked with him during the summers. As she watched him go from an aircraft factory worker to entrepreneur, and from an entrepreneur to community leader, Thresette saw a transformation that allowed her father to live his dream while ensuring a better life for his family, and providing economic opportunities for others in the community. She began dreaming of the day that she too, could become an entrepreneur.
After working 20 years working in diverse, global companies, progressing from intern to senior level human resource roles, and developing leadership capacity, Thresette was ready to fulfill her dream of entrepreneurship. That dream came to life when she launched Performance 3, LLC (aka P3) named to reflect her faith, and the integrated services and products P3 provides – Speaking, Training, Coaching.
P3 has always stood for one thing – achieving world-class high performance cultures. Our brand’s focus is on customer service through customization of its integrated services and products that set us apart from others in the industry. Compared to other brands that deliver packaged services and products, P3 wins loyal customers by comprehensively identifying their unique needs, and integrating them with our services and products to develop high-performance strategies that deliver results.
Here is a summary of our founder’s credentials. For more information click here.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Indianapolis Chapter
- Board of Directors & Co-chair Membership Recruitment Committee, June 2016 – present
- Organization Culture & Brand Task Force – 2018 – present
- Membership Committee member, 2015 – 2016
- Recruitment Coordinator Young Entrepreneurs Academy (YEA), 2014 – 2015
- Co-chair, Circle for Learning, 2011 – 2013
- The John Maxwell Group – Certified Coach, Speaker Trainer & Mastermind Facilitator
- Great Lakes Women’s Business Enterprise National Council – Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) & Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Co-chair, Central Indiana WBE Forum, 2018 – present
- 2018 National Conference Indiana Committee Volunteer
- Advisory Council, Central Indiana WBE Forum, 2016 – 2018
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Member & SHRM – SCP (Senior Certified Professional)
- Development Dimensions International (DDI) – Certified Leadership Essentials Facilitator
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt
- Extended DISC Facilitator
- 360° Leadership Profilor Facilitator
- EQ Facilitator (certification 2018)
Awards & Recognition
- Award of Distinction, Great Lakes Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- United States Patent and Trademark Office – Patent Owner, IDS Performance Coaching®
- Starkey Entrepreneurial Woman Award Finalist, 2016
- IU Tobias International LEAD Conference Presenter, 2015, 2016
- Graduate, Women’s Fund Perspectives Program
- Master of Ceremonies – Indiana Wesleyan University MLK, Jr. Celebration Concert
- Distinguished Achievement Award – Center for Leadership Development
- Nominee, Business Achievement Award – Center for Leadership Development
- Graduate, Leadership Indianapolis
- Past President, Speakers, Publishers and Authors Association
- Leadership Indianapolis Presidents Council for Civic Leadership Summit
- Indiana Wesleyan University (IWU), iHub Alumni Association Regional Leadership Council
- Indiana Chamber, Vision 2025
- Indianapolis Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta, Sorority, Inc. Executive Board/IWU Partnership Representative