“Speaking that inspires high-performance confidence.”
Through keynotes, presentation coaching, we help leaders remove barriers and develop confidence for inspiring high-performance by inspiring others. Our certified professional and engaging speakers facilitate leader identification of sustainable performance opportunities that align with your company or organization’s goals.
P3 also provides voice/voiceover talent for videos and online training. We have worked with Emmy and Telly-Award winning production companies.
Need a certified Professional Speaker? We have:
- Certified John Maxwell Team Speakers: Certified John Maxwell Team Coach, Speaker, Trainer & Mastermind Facilitator
- Over 80 years combined team industry experience including construction, healthcare, higher education, insurance, manufacturing, nonprofit and transportation
- Over 80 years combined team experience designing and delivering successful speaking engagements
- Experienced voice talent for videos and commercials
2018 Select Speaking Engagements
- 2.7.18 Ball State University Learning & Development Sessions
- 2.28.18 Diversity Roundtable of Central Indiana – Reduce Unconscious Bias with Coaching
- 3.22.18 The Executive Impact Group HR Executive Impact Group – Coaching Up!
- 3.22.18 The Indy Black Chamber & Indiana Wesleyan University Partnership Launch Keynote
- 5.18.18 Eli Lilly PMO Leadership Series
- 5.22.18 Dress for Success Indianapolis – Professional Women’s Group
- 6.4.18 Passport to Employment Program Speaker
- 7.31.18 Flanner Buchanan – Distributor Leadership Workshop
- 8.3.18 Social Media Dames UNconference – Digital Dames, Inc and Yuspie LLC
- 8.9.18 BDPA National Technology Conference – Workshop
- 9.5.18 Indiana Wesleyan University – new student training video voiceovers
- 9.14.18 BDPA – Enabling Digital Thought Leadership – Career Talk Webinar Speaker
- 10.11.18 Greater Lawrence Chamber of Commerce – Aspire Together: Forum for Women in Business Keynote
- 10.13.18 Ohio LinuxFest 2018 – Learning more about Free & Open Source Software
- 10.17.18 Diversity Roundtable of Central Indiana – Annual Inclusion Conference: celebrating 20 years!
- Rooting for Leadership!
- Reduce Unconscious Bias with Coaching
- Developing Future Leaders with Mentoring & Coaching
- Communicating Boundaries in the Always On World
- SOARing to High-Performance!
- Beyond Innovation: Why Intrapraneurs are the Leaders of the Future
- Leading Change in Your Organization
- Using your Voice with Impact, Intention & Influence
- Building Your Leadership Legacy
A Satisfied Client
|Thresette spoke on the topic of ‘Ethics & Leadership’ at an annual Institute of Management Accountants Professional Development Seminar. She was considered an excellent presenter, and very knowledgeable in the subject. As the last presenter on a Friday, she kept the audience engaged by involving them in the discussion. She is a highly qualified and knowledgeable individual in the organizational development field…and I highly recommend her as a speaker.|