“Training that’s content-rich, engaging and fun.”
Do your learning and development strategies result in improved, sustainable high-performance, or become a check the box activity?
We partner with you to understand your organization culture and identify your custom training needs. We want your development programs to become your talent’s choice for learning and growth.
With a proven success record of helping diverse, global talent, and certifications through such organizations as The John Maxwell Team, Development Dimensions International, and Association for Talent Development, we integrate coaching and speaking techniques into instructional design of talent and leadership development programs for comprehensive ‘how to’ strategies for measurable, trackable and fun high-performance.
Need a Certified Trainer? We are:
- Certified John Maxwell Team Trainers: Certified John Maxwell Team Coach, Speaker, Trainer & Mastermind Facilitator
- Certified Development Dimensions International (DDI) Facilitators who have designed and facilitated learning series, workshops, seminars and retreats for over 20 years: Thresette Briggs – DDI Facilitator
- Certified as 360° and Extended DISC Facilitators, to define accurate leader and team performance levels
- Experts with over 80 years combined team training expertise in HR leadership, organizational leadership, learning and development, labor relations and process development.
- Experts with over 80 years combined team industry experience customer service, distribution, healthcare, higher education, insurance, nonprofit, and religious institutions
Select Training Topics:
- Beyond Innovation: Why Intrarpreneurs are the Leaders of the Future
- The Realities of Coaching & Mentoring for Leadership Development
- Beyond Misery: Getting Strategy Implementation Right
- Leadership FORM: Do You Have It?
- Making Strategic Planning Work!
- Closing the Gap with Organizational Analysis
- Innovation through Leadership Visioning
- Helping Leaders & Teams Resolve Conflict
- Leading Change in Your Organization
- The New Face of Performance Management
- Developing Future Leaders in a Coaching Culture
- 3 Leadership Competencies that Build Sustainability
A Satisfied Client
|Thresette did an excellent job of conducting a detailed analysis of our unique needs, then designing and delivering our leadership goal-setting session in a fun and interactive way that resonated with the participants. She ensured that all stakeholder’s input was heard and considered, and as a result we have several solid goals that will help us deliver the results we need. We are extremely pleased, and would definitely utilize her in the future!|