“Speaking that inspires high-performance.”
Inspiring a mindset for high-performance in leaders, who can then inspire it in their teams
Through keynotes, workshops, and individual and group meetings, we provide speaking services that facilitate development of a high-performance mindset for readiness to achieve significant leadership and team growth. Our certified professional and engaging speakers inspire you to unlock and remove limiting barriers and biases so you can identify performance opportunities that align with individual and company goals.
Need a Voice Talent and Certified Professional Speaker for your Organization?
- Certified John Maxwell Team Speakers: Certified John Maxwell Team Speaker, Trainer, Coach & Facilitator
- Experienced voice Talent for videos, online training, working with Emmy and Telly-Award winning production companies
- Over 60 years combined team industry experience including construction, healthcare, higher education, insurance, manufacturing, nonprofit and transportation
- Over 60 years combined team experience designing and delivering successful speaking engagements
Select 2019 Speaking Engagements
- 1.22.19 Leadership Meeting: KAR Auction Services
- 2.14.19 Presenter: NAWBO Virtual Learning Webinar
- 4.25.19 Workshop: Annual Indiana Chamber HR Conference & Expo
- 5.22.19 Workshop: Thought Leadership Conference: Building a Connected Culture
- 7.28.19 Keynote Speaker: CACUBO Women’s Leadership Institute
- 8.2.19 Storyteller: Social Media Dames UNconference
- 9.11.19 Workshop: Extended Staff Meeting – Disciples of Christ & United Church of Christ
- 9.18.19 Emcee: Greater Lawrence Chamber Aspire Together Women in Business Forum
- 9.19.19 Leadership Meeting – American StructurePoint, Inc.
- 10.2.19 Fall General Staff Association Meeting: Indianapolis Public Library
- 10.22.19 Workshop: Shafer Leadership Academy
- 10.24.19 Panel: Inaugural MB7 Conference – Edna Martin Christian Center
- 10.30.19 Panel: Great Lakes WBC execWE-Transforming Disruptive Innovation into a Competitive Advantage
- 11.15.19 Indiana State SHRM Student Case Conference: Purdue University
- Story-Powered Leadership
- Is Your Organization High-Performing?
- 3 Keys to Greater Emotional Intelligence
- Why your Hi-Po programs Still Aren’t Working
- Using your Voice with Impact, Intention and Influence
- Rooting for Leadership!
- Understanding and Reducing Unconscious Bias
- Developing Future Leaders with Mentoring & Coaching
- Communication-Powered Leadership
- SOARing to High-Performance!
- Designing Innovative Cultures by Building Intrapraneurs
- Leading Change in Your Organization
What our Clients Say
|“Thresette spoke on the topic of ‘Ethics & Leadership’ at an annual Institute of Management Accountants Professional Development Seminar. She was considered an excellent presenter, and very knowledgeable in the subject. As the last presenter on a Friday, she kept the audience engaged by involving them in the discussion. She is a highly qualified and knowledgeable individual in the organizational development field…and I highly recommend her as a speaker.”|