“Speaking that inspires your highest performance”
With customized speaking services and products, we inspire leaders to adopt and develop high-performance mindsets, enhance confidence, identify and remove performance barriers, and create cultures for accelerating individual, team and organization growth.
Our certified, professional and engaging speakers offer an inventory of inspirational speaking options, including:
- Group Leadership Meetings
- Individual Leader Meetings
- Performance Enrichment Roundtables
Need a Certified Professional Speaker for your Organization?
- Certified John Maxwell Team Speakers, Trainers, Coaches and Facilitators
- Experienced voice talent for videos, online training, working with Emmy and Telly-Award winning production companies
- Over 60 years combined team industry experience including construction, healthcare, higher education, insurance, manufacturing, nonprofit and transportation
- Over 60 years combined team experience designing and delivering successful speaking engagements to help you achieve high-performance
Select 2019 Speaking Engagements
- 1.22.19 Leadership Meeting: KAR Auction Services
- 2.14.19 Presenter: NAWBO Virtual Learning Webinar
- 4.25.19 Workshop: Annual Indiana Chamber HR Conference & Expo
- 5.22.19 Workshop: Thought Leadership Conference: Building a Connected Culture
- 7.28.19 Keynote Speaker: CACUBO Women’s Leadership Institute
- 8.2.19 Storyteller: Social Media Dames UNconference
- 9.11.19 Workshop: Extended Staff Meeting – Disciples of Christ & United Church of Christ
- 9.18.19 Emcee: Greater Lawrence Chamber Aspire Together Women in Business Forum
- 9.19.19 Leadership Meeting – American StructurePoint, Inc.
- 10.2.19 Fall General Staff Association Meeting: Indianapolis Public Library
- 10.22.19 Workshop: Shafer Leadership Academy
- 10.24.19 Panel: Inaugural MB7 Conference – Edna Martin Christian Center
- 10.30.19 Panel: Great Lakes WBC execWE-Transforming Disruptive Innovation into a Competitive Advantage
- 11.15.19 Indiana State SHRM Student Case Conference: Purdue University
- Story-Powered Leadership
- Is Your Organization High-Performing?
- 3 Keys to Greater Emotional Intelligence
- Why your Hi-Po programs Still Aren’t Working
- Using your Voice with Impact, Intention and Influence
- Rooting for Leadership!
- Understanding and Reducing Unconscious Bias
- Developing Future Leaders with Mentoring & Coaching
- Communication-Powered Leadership
- SOARing to High-Performance!
- Designing Innovative Cultures by Building Intrapraneurs
- Leading Change in Your Organization
What our Clients Say
|“Thresette spoke on the topic of ‘Ethics & Leadership’ at an annual Institute of Management Accountants Professional Development Seminar. She was considered an excellent presenter, and very knowledgeable in the subject. As the last presenter on a Friday, she kept the audience engaged by involving them in the discussion. She is a highly qualified and knowledgeable individual in the organizational development field…and I highly recommend her as a speaker.”|