Seeking a collaborative partner to help develop your comprehensive high-performance strategy? That is who we are, and achieving high-performance is what we do.
Performance 3, LLC (P3) is a leadership development firm providing speaking, training and coaching services and products to help leaders achieve world-class high-performance. See our home page to learn more about how we can help your leaders and organization.
Our Key Distinguishers
- IDS Performance Coaching®, a program for accelerating behavioral shifts, registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Co-founder of Neumation™, a trademark process for accelerating high-performance strategy implementation
- Comprehensive, valid, and reliable leader assessments to identify baseline development needs
- Success in global, diverse companies with up to 10,000 employees and $20 billion in revenue
- Over 60 combined team years of expertise in multiple industries
- A history of research & development of sustainable, high-performance strategies
To help executive, mid-level, and emerging leaders achieve world-class high performance.
To use innovation and creativity to build leader competency for achieving high-performance through our services and products.
P3 consists of speakers, trainers/facilitators, and coaches who are certified by the John Maxwell Team, International Coaching Federation, Development Dimensions International (DDI), National Speakers Association, and other validated accrediting agencies. Our experts have over 60 combined years of expertise in multiple industries.
Who We Serve
While we specialize in developing clear, comprehensive performance strategies primarily for manufacturing, nonprofits (including religious institutions) healthcare, higher education, and small businesses, we have successfully collaborated with leaders in multiple industries such as construction, customer service, consulting, healthcare, electronics, manufacturing, and transportation in large, global companies. Click here for a list of some of our clients.
A Satisfied Client
|A global electronics manufacturing organization was struggling to turn their business around and reduce compliance issues and costs. By collaborating with leaders to generate and implement strategies for transition, talent acquisition and assessment, leadership development, training, and employee relations, P3 reduced legal issues 35%, increased employee retention 50%, and improved revenue generation, while turning the business around within 1 year, resulting in an award for best in class for the division.|