Are you seeking a collaborative partner to help you develop a comprehensive high-performance strategy? That is who we are, and achieving high-performance is what we do.
Performance 3, LLC (P3) is a leadership and professional development firm providing speaking, training and coaching services and products to help leaders achieve world-class high-performance. See our home page to learn more about how we can help your leaders and organization.
Our Key Distinguishers
- IDS Performance Coaching®, federally registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Co-founder of Neumation™, a method for accelerating strategy implementation to achieve higher performance
- Comprehensive, valid, and reliable leadership and professional assessments to identify development needs
- Success in global, diverse companies with over 10,000 employees and $13 billion in revenue
- Over 60 combined team years of expertise in multiple industries
- A history of research & development of sustainable, high-performance strategies
To facilitate executives, leaders and emerging leaders achieving world-class high performance.
To build leader capacity and competency for achieving high-performance through valid innovative and proven services and products.
P3 consists of speakers, trainers/facilitators, and coaches who are certified by the John Maxwell Team, International Coaching Federation, Development Dimensions International (DDI), National Speakers Association, and other validated accrediting agencies. Our experts have over 60 combined years of expertise in multiple industries.
Who We Serve
While we specialize in developing clear, comprehensive performance strategies primarily for manufacturing, nonprofits (including religious institutions) healthcare, higher education, and small businesses, we have successfully collaborated with leaders in multiple industries such as construction, customer service, consulting, healthcare, electronics, manufacturing, transportation, and in large companies. Click here for a list of some of our great clients.
A Satisfied Client
|A global electronics manufacturing organization was struggling to turn their business around and reduce compliance issues and costs. By collaborating with leaders to generate and implement strategies for transition, talent acquisition and assessment, leadership development, training, and employee relations, P3 reduced legal issues 35%, increased employee retention 50%, and improved revenue generation, while turning the business around within 1 year, resulting in an award for best in class for the division.|